2.17.2010

Smiles for miles

Cass is a smiling fool these days. He is positively delighted to be awake in the morning and rewards Mom and Dad with big, huge, wide-mouthed grins. I haven't been able to catch this on film yet because, quite frankly, I'm way too enamored with them to grab and camera and save the moment for posterity. But, here is a little half-smile I caught of him the other day:













Cass has recently discovered two activities that he just loves - his aquatic-themed activity mat (thank you Grandma and Grandpa Esposti!):




































And sucking his fingers :)

"Look Ma, I found my hands!"


















And just because I adore pics of Cass and his Daddy, here is one from last night...












Such a precious little man while he's sleeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment